Brand New Opportunity: Nutritionist + Endurance Foodie + Admin Rockstar
The Natural Nutritionist (TNN) is ready for you! Take your career as a Nutritionist to the next level, working along side leading Australian Sports Nutritionist, Steph Lowe.
What your week will look like:
- Mentor sessions with Steph Lowe
- 1:1 consultations with new and existing clients
- Managing bookings and customer service enquiries
- Online editing of WordPress articles or Mailchimp newsletter
- Stocktake and ordering of products
- Developing new content and articles for TNN online
- Assisting endurance athletes and everyday people achieve performance, wellness & fat loss goals.
If you are: (Key Selection Criteria – KSC)
- a qualified Nutritionist (or soon to complete your qualification)
- passionate about real food, gluten free living and performance
- an endurance enthusiast
- meticulous with detail and passionate about customer service
- tech savy (Mailchimp, WordPress, Mindbody and ejunkie are all friends of yours)
You are willing to put in the work to develop yourself as TNN’s next Nutritionist. Experience the evolution of your role over a 3-month period while you develop your “Natural Nutritionist” skills and program familiarisation, in conjunction with daily management of TNN online.
Weekly hours will be dependent upon qualifications and experience. The role will begin with a minimum of 10 hours with the view to go full-time of up to 40 hours per week.
This role will be take place on-site TNN HQ in St Kilda and Windsor.
If you tick the boxes, email your KSC address along with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 27th February, unless the position is filled prior to this time.