Bare Blends is a leading Australian company taking an holistic approach to your nutrition and wellness; producing delicious superfood blends that nourish and nurture an active body and mind. You can read more about them here. But first, grab yourself some Bare Berries and make this slice. You won’t regret it.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 8 dates (omit for low fructose)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons Bare Berries
¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
Desiccated coconut, for topping
- Blend almonds, coconut, dates, cacao, Bare Berries and sea salt.
- Transfer into a bowl and add rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Combine well.
- Spoon into a lined bread tin and pack well with the back of a spoon or extra baking paper. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill in the fridge before slicing and serving. Just divine.