My Super Easy Coconut Ice Cream has been a huge hit. Here’s another version that’s just as simple and great to change up based on what berries are in season, or what you’ve got stocked up in your freezer. Yes, fresh or frozen is fine. The perfect treat for a hot day without the price of store-bought coconut ice cream or the nasties found in commercial dairy-based ice cream.
- 1 can full fat coconut cream
- 1 cup berries (I used frozen blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons rice malt syrup, depending on desired sweetness
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Place all ingredients (except for mint) into Vitamix and start on speed one, gradually increasing to ten. Blend until creamy. Turn on high for the last minute only. Please be mindful not to leave on high for too long, as this acts as a heating function.
- Pour into a shallow dish and freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve into bowls using a large ice cream scoop, top with mint and enjoy. Keep leftovers well-sealed in the freezer and use within a few days.