The Eat Clean cookbook by clean living expert Luke Hines is definitely one to put on your wish list. We highly recommend it for anyone needing inspiration turning wholesome, real food ingredients into delicious, fuss-free meals. With over 100 mouth-watering recipes to choose from you will never get bored in the kitchen.
About Luke Hines
Luke is an internationally qualified personal trainer, certified functional nutritional therapy practitioner, published author and TV personality who inspires people on the daily with one simple message; live your best life through clean living. His simplistic approach will motivate you to reach the best version of yourself and nourish your body with real food, regular movement and a positive mindset.
- All recipes are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
- The options are endless, whether you are hosting a dinner party, are after some tasty lunch options to take to work or need to tame your sweet tooth, the variety of recipes leaves you more than satisfied.
- He puts an innovative spin on your favourite takeaway meals such as burritos, curries and burgers. Eating healthy should never mean missing out and he shows you exactly that!
- He has mastered the sausage roll! Luke’s Sensational Sausage Rolls allow you to re-live your childhood, without the gluten or poor quality protein.
- There are endless decadent sweet recipes with the Raspberry and Macadamia Brownies definitely a favourite of ours.
Now that we have made you hungry, click here to purchase a copy of your own!
We’d love to hear your thoughts, what is your favourite recipe?