Bread is one of my favourite foods in the world. But some gluten free breads aren’t exactly natural, or healthy for that matter. So here’s the solution: my all natural Gluten Free Spinach Bread. Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, grain free and delicious. With less than five grams of carbohydrate per serve too, it’s perfect for everyone. I love mine with minted avocado and Goat’s feta mash with a poached egg for a high protein breakfast – the perfect start to your day!
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cups spinach
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking powder.
- Blend or finely chop spinach to fill one and a half cups. Add to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the eggs, oil, rice malt syrup and ACV and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop into a greased bread tin and bake for 30 minutes or until it passes a skewer test.
- Cool, slice into 12 serves and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!