If you haven’t heard of Sarah Wilson and I Quit Sugar (IQS), you’ve been living under a rock. And that’s fine, so here’s a little catch-up for you. In 2011, Sarah dramatically changed her life by quitting sugar and since then has inspired hundreds of thousands of people all over the world to do the same. You can read her story here and purchase the original I Quit Sugar 8-week program and cookbooks here.
More recently, Sarah and the IQS team have developed the IQS Kids Cookbook. Containing over 85 fructose-free breakfasts, healthy treats, lunchbox ideas and party foods, I’m sure you’ll love it just as much as I do.
- “Should my kids be sugar free?”. In this section you will learn the truth about sugar and how much your children may be eating. It’s scary stuff!
- How to get the kids involved in cooking and growing their own food. Nutrition really should be taught at a grass roots level, and the sooner your children get in the kitchen, the better!
- “Weekend Cook Up”. You all know how much I love food prep. This section offers some handy hints on how to get ready for the week ahead.
- Lunchbox and tuckshop tips everyone will benefit from!
- And of course, the recipes. There’s sugar free Coco Pops, Ice Magic and Oreos, and plenty of savoury recipes to tickle your fancy. It’s honestly almost impossible to decide where to start. (Not all IQS recipes are gluten free, so please be mindful when making your selection).
Enough talking. You need to see for yourself! Grab your copy of the IQS Kids Cookbook for just $19 here. And please come back and share your favourite recipe.