Thanks so much for joining me, Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist to learn:
- Iron physiology and why Ferro-grad C & Maltofer are not the answer;
- The roles of key co-factors including B12, vitamin A and copper;
- How to address the root cause of your low iron, whether it be the gut, nutrient deficiencies, heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) or more;
- All about HMB and learning how to avoid a hormonal IUD (hint: the Mirena does not address the root cause);
- How to understand iron physiology in pregnancy and truly understand the role of iron infusions;
- The relevance of the iron-thyroid connection and connecting the big picture.
It is possible to avoid iron supplements and their associated symptoms of gastrointestinal distress (including constipation).
It is possible to avoid an iron infusion.
It is possible to address your historical issues once and for all.
We’re thrilled to have you here.