Raspberries are quickly becoming my new fruit. They are lower in fructose than even our traditional “low sugar” strawberries and are full of antioxidants, B vitamins and potassium, just to name a few. I love using them for my Raspberry & Coconut Quinoa Porridge, my SF Breakfast “Cereal” and now, these Low Carb Raspberry & Coconut Muffins.These are a great afternoon treat or even a quick breakfast option if you’re on the go. Per muffin there’s only 3g of total sugar and nearly 10g of protein! I hope you love them as much as I do.
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 4 free range eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup natvia
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine flour, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil and natvia and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully fold in the berries and coconut. If the mixture is very thick, add ½ cup of water and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins (10-12).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Best served warm. Enjoy!