Smoothies are such a great way to kick start your morning, especially when they contain the perfect balance of protein, healthy fats and lower carbohydrate fruits like this one! High in antioxidants, omegas, potassium and fibre, you can’t go wrong with our Balanced Smoothie Bowl.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 3/4 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed whey or plant protein
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina or greens powder, optional
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Handful of fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon nut butter of choice
- Add smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy but still a thick consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and top with fresh berries, coconut flakes, cacao nibs and a drizzle of nut butter.