We developed this Cashew Chilli Coconut Chocolate with Easter in mind but it is simply too good to not share immediately! It is quick, easy and provides the perfect sweet hit when needed. We know you will enjoy.
Ingredients (Serves 6+)
- 1/2 cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT Oil, optional
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 3 tablespoons raw cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes – if you aren’t a chilli fiend like I am, please start with 1 teaspoon, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- To a small saucepan, add oils, rice malt syrup and vanilla bean paste. Over a low heat, stir until melted.
- Whisk through the cacao and once well combined add the chopped cashews, chilli flakes, coconut and salt.
- Pour onto the prepared baking tray and transfer to the freezer for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and break into pieces to enjoy. Keep the remaining chocolate in the freezer until next time!
Recipe developed with the assistance of Melinda Benstead, TNN Recipe Developer & Expert LCHF Baker. Learn more in Meet Min here.
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.