I’ve been loving chia porridge for breakfast since the temperature has dropped. And yes, you can eat banana, and even on a LCHF template (just ideally post training). Enjoy team.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1-1½ cup coconut cream/almond milk (I use 50:50)
- 2-3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ diced banana or ½ cup berries
- To a small saucepan, add coconut cream/almond milk, chia, salt, cinnamon, coconut flakes and almond butter. Bring to the boil and simmer until porridge thickens, stirring throughout.
- Stir through banana or berries, pour into a bowl and serve.