Who says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast? When it’s loaded with omega 3, natural fibre, calcium and provides all of our essential amino acids, we’ll allow it. This is a great post training breakfast and it will keep you going all morning.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 200ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao protein powder e.g. Bare Blends
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 50g coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup, optional
- Place all the pudding ingredients in an airtight container, stir thoroughly and soak overnight in the fridge. You may need to check on it once or twice and stir again.
- To serve, top with coconut yoghurt, banana and if you need a little more sweetness, rice malt syrup.
Recipe developed by Head Honcho Steph Lowe and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Steph & Elyse here.