Who doesn’t love a quick and easy meal to prepare for those nights when work or training mean that you are late home. My Greek Lamb Salad fits the brief perfectly, simply marinate the lamb before you leave the house in the morning and you can have dinner on the table within 15 minutes of walking in the door.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 8 lamb fillets
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 head cos lettuce
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 30 goat’s feta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a large bowl and toss lamb fillets to ensure covered. Marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Heat a BBQ grill on medium-high and grill lamb fillets for 6 minutes, turning each minute. Allow to rest before slicing.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and dress with the olive oil, lemon juice and season well. Toss through the sliced lamb and serve.
Recipe developed with the assistance of Melinda Benstead, TNN Recipe Developer & Expert LCHF Baker. Learn more in Meet Min here.
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.