If you’re someone who struggles to get your greens in at breakfast then this one is for you. The perfect balance of protein and healthy fats for satiety, blood sugar stabilisation and fuel to keep you going all morning long!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 3 eggs, free range
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, finely diced
- 30g goat’s feta, crumbled
- 30g grass-fed butter
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 handful rocket
- Whisk together eggs in a small bowl. Add spinach leaves and feta.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add the butter and in the egg mixture and cook for a few minutes until egg starts to set.
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes and then fold in half. Cook for a further minute or until cooked to your liking. Season well and serve with fresh rocket and sliced avocado.
Recipe developed by Head Honcho Steph Lowe and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Steph & Elyse here.