Are you on the quest for optimal gut health and need some guidance? Then this summit is for you!
Hosted by Kale Brock, The Gut Healing Summit gives you access to video interviews that distil microbiome research into an actionable, comprehensive message for you to improve your health and wellbeing.
Science and medicine as we know, is going through one of the biggest transformations of all time thanks to the research on the microbiome and you can access all of this information from the comfort of your own home! You will be presented with leading edge information that mainstream media can’t cover from 16 leading experts.
We are excited to announce our very own Steph Lowe getting involved alongside, the following leading experts:
- Pete Evans, Internationally Renowned Chef and TV Presenter.
- Helen Padarin, Naturopath, Nutritionist & Medical Herbalist.
- Cyndi O’Meara, Nutritionist.
- Lee Holmes, Nutritionist and Gut Health Specialist.
- Kirsty Wirth, Cultured Foods Expert.
- Kale Brock, Gut Researcher.
Just to name a few!
The Gut Healing Summit is designed to:
- Empower individuals, regardless of previous knowledge of nutrition, to make informed gut-health decisions.
- Dispel common myths surrounding gut health on both sides of the table (complimentary & conventional medicine).
- Cover integrated, holistic approaches to common gut health ailments including digestive diseases, autoimmune conditions & more.
- Provide viewers with a common message on how they can live a life which supports the health of their gut and microbiome.
When: March 27-31, 2017.
If you want to take a big step towards better health, sign up to The Gut Healing Summit here.