These are fantastic little treats to curb your sugar craving, fuel your long ride or impress your dinner guests. Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, delicious and only five ingredients – so easy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- Add the almond flour, coconut and goji berries to a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the coconut oil and rice malt syrup and combine until a consistent mixture forms. You may need to use your hands here, to make sure the berries are spread evenly throughout the mixture. To prevent sticking, add a touch of coconut oil to your hands prior to doing so.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon and form balls that sit nicely in the palm of your hand. At this size, this mixture should make 12 bites.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and chill in the fridge before serving.
*Please note, the colour of your bites will depend entirely on whether you use almond flour or almond meal. Both work great, so don’t be concerned if yours look a little different in colour or texture.