The best thing about making your own almond milk? How good it tastes! The second best? Making your own almond flour! It’s so easy, resourceful and cost effective, I’m adding it to my weekly food preparation right away!
- The pulp from your Super Easy Almond Milk
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Spread your almond pulp out evenly and as thinly as possible.
- Bake in an oven on a very low heat for 3 hours, stirring regularly.
- Remove, cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge. You should expect 1½ cups.
Your almond flour will be slightly more crisp than what you may have used before. For my Raw Chocolate Protein Bites or Raw Tahini & Coconut Bites, the extra crunch is just perfect! For muffins, simply blend your almond flour to a fine consistency before using. So easy!