It’s no secret that I love coyo, but I will not pay $15 for a tub of ice cream. So here’s the solution. This Super Easy Coconut Ice Cream costs approximately five dollars for the whole batch, no ice cream machine required! Five ingredients, five minutes prep time…..now all you need is the patience to wait for it to set. Make sure you try it on my Choc Raspberry Brownie – just heavenly.
- 1 400ml can full fat coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut butter (liquid or solid) – I use my DIY Coconut Butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon natvia
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix and start on speed one, gradually increasing to ten. Blend until creamy. Turn on high for the last minute only. Please be mindful not to leave on high for too long, as this acts as a heating function.
- Pour into a shallow dish and freeze for 2 hours. If you can’t wait that long it’s just as delicious straight out of the blender, but if you serve it on something warm it will turn into liquid straight away. Keep leftovers well-sealed in the freezer and use within a few days. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble with that.