Welcome to my new obsession. Low in sugar, high in protein and antioxidants, gluten and dairy free, and so green it just has to be good for you!
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tray of ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 handful spinach
- Add almond milk and chia seeds to the blender and let sit for 15 minutes for the chia seeds to go to work.
- Add avocado, banana, cinnamon and ice and blend until smooth.
- Add the protein powder and spinach and blend to your desired consistency.
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.