I hope this finds you well. Just a short email to update you on business here at TNN.
- We are tertiary qualified Nutritionists here to provide personalised support with your nutrition. You don’t need to do this alone – we are here to support and guide you on your real food journey. To book your appointment, please use the following link: bit.ly/tnnonline. Read more about us here.
- Upon booking your appointment you will receive an email with all the details you require, including our location, Skype details and instructions on how to complete your food diary.
- Bookings now close three hours prior to the start time, so more times should appear available online for you to select. Previously this was a 24 hour window, so it may have limited those of you looking for a time the following day.
- In order to streamline bookings and allow for those on our waitlist to be catered for, we now require 36-hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling. We ask you to please action any changes as soon as possible.
- Your reminder email will now be sent four days prior to your appointment (instead of two) in order to assist. Confirmation is automatic and we look forward to seeing you.
- As always we offer a complimentary Skype consultation if you would likely personally chat about how we can help. Please book here if this sounds like what you are looking for [Select ‘Consultations: Skype’ > Complimentary Skype Consultation – 15 minutes].
That’s it from us. Thanks for being a part of TNN.
Hit reply if you have any questions or if you simply want to say hello.
Steph, Renee, Katee and Sarah – Team TNN.