You may or may not know that I launched stephlowe.com earlier this year, and have been teaching meditation as a way to help our community, now more than ever.
I truly believe that we simply can’t experience great health and longevity without a tool that helps us respond better to the demands we are faced with in our daily lives. Meditation is that tool and there has never been a more important time for meditation than now.
My August and September Learn to Meditate courses sold out super quick, but I am excited to share that I have just two places left for my upcoming October course! Would you like to learn to mediate with me?
I have a free Introduction to Meditation session this coming Thursday at 8pm. Please learn more and secure your place here: https://www.stephlowe.com/introduction-to-meditation
My next course is running this weekend, taught over three connective days in 90 minute virtual sessions:
Session 1: October 2nd, 8-9.30pm
Session 2: October 3rd, 5-6.30pm
Session 3: October 4th, 4-5.30pm
- Learn how simple and effortless meditation can be to practice;
- Develop the skills to establish a consistent home practice;
- Understand the mind and how the relaxation response is what triggers rest and recovery, enabling us to release stress, recover from fatigue, enhance our immune system, improve our mental health and so much more;
- Start to uncover the concept of ‘being’ and how this leads to greater connection, growth and belonging – not only with others, but the planet, and most importantly, yourself;
- Connect with a group of like-minded individuals and join a powerful online community with myself and your fellow meditators.
This simple technique requires no prior meditation experience, is non-religious can be done anywhere, anytime.
The cost is $299 for 3 days and all proceeds will be donated to the fight to end human trafficking. Our charity of choice this month is Project Rescue Children.
Please note: we do have a sliding payment scale for those financial impacted by our global pandemic. Please contact me for more information.
Please let me know if you have any questions?