- 3 eggs
- 1 big splash coconut milk
- 1/3 zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Whisk eggs well, add coconut milk and whisk again.
- Add zucchini and coconut flour and whisk thoroughly. Do your best to remove any lumps in the flour. Season to taste.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frypan over a medium heat, add crepe mixture and cook until just able to flip.
- Flip and cook for another minute or so, being careful not to overcook. To ensure your crepe stays moist, lightly brown is more than enough.
- Serve as desired. My new favourite is with smoked salmon and guacamole – divine!