Now this is my idea of “chocolate”. And the great news is, if your pantry is stocked you can make it straight away. Raw. Gluten free. Refined sugar free. Dairy free. Deliciously crunchy. And all my favourite ingredients rolled into one. Quite the test for your portion control too!
- 1½ cups almonds/ 1½ cups my Super Easy Almond Flour
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Either blend your almonds or simply add your Super Easy Almond Flour to a large mixing bowl.
- Blend coconut, dates and cacao and stir into the mixing bowl.
- Add the oil, rice malt syrup, chia seeds and cacao nibs and mix thoroughly.
- Press into a tin lined with greaseproof paper and chill in the fridge until firm.
- Remove from the fridge, slice into bar size pieces (8-10) and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Heavenly!