If you’ve been following TNN for a while you will know that gut health drives our overall health and wellbeing. You’ll also know that we are huge fans of the team at Kultured Wellness, a company led by Kirsty Wirth, dedicated to providing education, knowledge and products for optimum health, with a strong focus on gut health, not to mention the creator of beautiful yoghurt and kefir culture starters.
“When the balance is swayed towards the beneficial bacteria we feel full of energy, positive, sleep well, have the motivation to fulfil our goals and be free of pain and disease”
Kirsty has joined forces with Jordan Pie, a qualified nutritionist and GAPS practitioner to deliver Gutalicious – a beautiful collection of over 150 sweet and savoury gut friendly recipes complete with important information on the gut.
- Packed full of over 150 sweet and savoury gut friendly recipes nutrient dense wholefood recipes – think seasonal vegetables and fruits, healthy fats and sustainable proteins. It’s hard to choose favourites but these are some of our top picks:
- Coconut Green Smoothie
- Keto Banana Pancakes with Berry Coconut Cream
- Raspberry, Passionfruit & Coconut Kefir Ice Block
- Activated & Cultured Cashew Butter – need we say anymore!
- Gut friendly meals for any occasion or time of day including ketogenic treats.
- Recipes which are easy to understand, family friendly and guaranteed to balance your biome and nourish your brain.
- A whole chapter dedicated to fermented food covering everything from fermented cashew cheese to fermented fruit yoghurt.
- Beautiful imagery.
- Tips, tricks and important up to date information on our gut microbiome.
To celebrate the launch of Gutalicious, we have a copy to give away. To be in the running, post below in 25 words or less why you want your own copy! Competition closes midday Tuesday April 3rd with our winner announced on our Facebook page that afternoon.
If you want to learn more about all things gut health please join Steph and Kirsty at our upcoming event, Getting to the Guts of Energy for Health & Performance, on Sunday April 22. It is an event not to be missed.
*Congratulations to Rebecca on being the lucky recipient of Gutalicious, we hope you enjoy it*