Welcome to The Natural Nutritionist, it’s so great to have you here.
With a passion for spreading a positive message about real food and the incredible affect it has on health, fertility and performance, Steph launched The Natural Nutritionist in 2011 and is on a mission to inspire others to make health a priority in their lives.
All of our recipes contain minimal ingredients, and if we can make them, so can you! We don’t have any formal kitchen qualifications, just a love of quality and delicious food. We truly believe that if you make your health a priority, you will find the time to prepare healthy food for yourself and your loved ones.
WORK WITH US
HEAD HONCHO & NUTRITIONIST
Hi there, I’m Steph. I’m a mother, Nutritionist, yogi and founder of The Natural Nutritionist, now living in Launceston, Tasmania with my husband Ian and our gorgeous daughters, Grace and Rose. And I’m on a mission to inspire others to make health a priority in their lives.
I have been practising as a Nutritionist since 2011 and have seen thousands of lives changed around the globe, from adopting this way of life. We only need to look around our own neighbourhood to realise that chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer are reaching epidemic proportions, and to the science that proves how much our modern-day dietary guidelines are to blame. I am honoured to have you join us here, to not only present you with the research but teach you the healing power of real food.
Whether you are looking to further your clinical knowledge and/or wanting to deepen your own health journey, remember this: real food comes out of the ground, off a tree, or from an animal.
A little more about me:
- I have an undergraduate degree in Sport and Exercise Science and a post graduate degree in Human Nutrition.
- I’m a member of the Complementary Medicine Association (CMA).
- I am most passionate about preconception, pregnancy and postpartum nutrition and believe that by building healthy mothers, microbiomes and metabolisms, not only will we thrive, but so too will the next generation, our children.
- Along with running The Natural Nutritionist, I host the podcast, Health, Happiness & Human Kind, and am a passionate mentor to many newly graduated Nutritionists and Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches. You can learn more here.
- I have been gluten free for over decade now, and literally because it makes me happy. I eat refined sugar once or twice a year and certainly don’t feel like I’m missing a thing.
MOTHER & HOLISTIC NUTRITION COACH
Hi! I’m Bianca.
Most days you’ll find me rocking around with my two beautiful children, Breya and Harlan. Family is the most important piece of my puzzle, but I’m just as passionate about delicious, nutritious food, living an inspired life, and helping other women feel supported.
I worked as a senior health coach at Australia’s best independent fitness centre for over 6 years. I have a background in personal training and health coaching of over 10 years and I’m also currently completing my Post Grad in Human Nutrition.
Since becoming a mama in 2018, I have realised how much more attention and support this amazing
gift and journey needs. If you are a mama or mama to be feeling overwhelmed, a little daunted or want to elevate your pregnancy birth and beyond journey to the next level, rest assured you are in great hands with me.
I’ll provide nutrition and lifestyle support from pre conception all the way through to postpartum and even introducing solids for little ones. Your success is of utmost importance to me, and helping you to build the perfect care tribe so you can thrive in your motherhood journey is a pivotal part of what I offer.
Yes, motherhood can be challenging. That’s part of what makes it so rewarding. But trust me, putting the right strategies in place early, will be the best gift you can give yourself and your new little person.