It’s all about nutrient timing. This program is perfect for athletes who want to get lean and perform better with the right education and a personalised nutrition approach. You will ideally start in your off-season to enhance your metabolic efficiency and fine-tune your fuelling for race day or competition.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Your initial consultation (2 x 30 minutes);
- A fully personalised nutrition program including real food education, allergy specific recipes and sports nutrition information (including nutrient timing and fat adaptation principles);
- Blood and/or salivary test analysis and a personalised supplementation plan;
- Metabolic Efficiency Testing (MET) analysis and nutrition and fuelling guidance;
- Three follow up consultations, usually scheduled in 3-4 week intervals (30 minutes); and
- Email support for your program duration (approximately 12 weeks).
Learn how easy it is to fuel naturally and accelerate your training and recovery.
Your HPFL program is available face-to-face or virtually.
Please note: MET is not compulsory and may incur an additional cost, dependent on provider and/or your Exercise Physiology private health cover.
Book your HPFL program here
(Please select ‘Appointments’ and either ‘Programs: Face-to-Face’ or ‘Programs: Virtual’, depending on your requirement).
Where to next? Following the completiton of your program it is recommended that you move into our Accountability Program (AP). This is to ensure the longevity of your real food lifestyle and to address any changes to your sports nutrition that may be required as your metabolic efficiency develops. Please click here for more information.