UNDERSTANDING LOW IRON
Steph has dedicated her career to understanding a root cause approach to health. Over the last four years she has taken an even deeper dive into iron physiology and after sharing this on social media, has helped thousands of others address the root cause of their long standing issues. This masterclass has been created for you – so you truly understand how to heal your body without Maltofer, Ferro-grad C, Thyroxine, or iron infusions. So you know how to navigate the world of ferritin in pregnancy and understand safe iron levels for you and your unborn child. So you can finally see the bigger picture – your iron issues and thyroid symptoms are not two separate conditions, they are intricately related. So you can resolve your fatigue, gut issues, nutrient deficiencies, heavy menstrual bleeding, and associated symptoms. So you can avoid birth control, ablations and a hysterectomy. So you can thrive through perimenopause. So you can continue to make your health priority #1.
Via this masterclass, ‘Understanding Low Iron – Root Cause, Pregnancy & the Iron-Thyroid Connection’, join Steph Lowe, The Natural Nutritionist and learn:
- Iron physiology and why Ferro-grad C & Maltofer are not the answer;
- The roles of key co-factors including B12, vitamin A and copper;
- How to address the root cause of your low iron, whether it be the gut, nutrient deficiencies, heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) or more;
- All about HMB and how to avoid a hormonal IUD (hint: the Mirena does not address the root cause);
- How to understand iron physiology in pregnancy and truly understand the role of iron infusions;
- The relevance of the iron-thyroid connection and connecting the big picture.
It is possible to avoid iron supplements and their associated symptoms of gastrointestinal distress (including constipation).
It is possible to avoid an iron infusion.
It is possible to address your historical issues once and for all.
Join Steph for this deep dive into iron – root cause, pregnancy and the iron-thyroid connection. We are here to guide you every step of the way.