Whether you’re lactose intolerant, sensitive to dairy or simply prefer to steer clear of it due to its highly processed and pasteurized nature then this one is for you. Using nothing but real food ingredients and sticking to the classic flavours of traditional tzatziki, we have created the perfect dip to impress your guests or use as a delicious side to any dish that you wish!
- 1 ½ cups natural coconut yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, and sea salt. Taste and adjust with more lemon and salt if you wish.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours if you would like to serve chilled.
- Keep in the fridge for up to five days.
Recipe developed by Head Honcho Steph Lowe and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Steph & Elyse here.