With the holidays almost upon us and Christmas just around the corner, I think we can all agree life gets a little busy. My Christmas Chia Pudding is the perfect throw-together dessert to impress your guests or a simple make-ahead breakfast to get your day off to a great start.
You’ll also be sneaking in a nice serve of omega 3’s, MCTs, fibre and matcha for steady blood sugar stabilisation and an instant energy boost. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t need that.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Melrose Organic Coconut Matcha MCT Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener, optional
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 8 almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut yoghurt
- 6 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes
- Combine all pudding ingredients in an airtight container, stir thoroughly and soak overnight in the fridge. You may need to check on it once or twice and stir again.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt, raspberries, cacao nibs and coconut flakes.