I often get asked for quick and convenient ways to address gut health, and this has to be one of my personal favourites. One of the many great things about collagen powder is that it is completely neutral in taste, so it can be added to anything – even this incredible Collagen Chai Latte. Enjoy.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 tablespoon Masala Blend Honey Soaked Chai (e.g. The Fresh Chai Co Masala Chai)
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder (e.g. Nutra Organics Collagen Body)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk e.g. Pure Harvest CocoQuench
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add water and chai into a small pot, bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes, until you can see the steam.
- Stir through collagen powder and top with warm milk. If you have a coffee machine, froth your milk as you would for a latte before adding.
- Strain, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Recipe developed by Head Honcho Steph Lowe, learn more here.
Image shot by Elyse Lagos from Captured Wellness.