Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup coconut milk e.g. Pure Harvest CocoQuench
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 placenta capsule or 1-2 inch cube raw placenta, diced
- 1 handful ice
- Add all ingredients excluding the ice, into the blender and blend until smooth or your desired consistency. If desired, add in the ice and blend further.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Recipe developed and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Elyse here.