If you are trying to curb your night-time snacking, then you need to try our Healthy MCT Hot Chocolate! Made with plenty of healthy fats it will assist with your satiety whilst providing the sweetness you are after.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 heaped teaspoon raw cacao
- 80ml boiling water plus additional to preheat blender
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT oil
- Add boiling water to a blender to preheat.
- Empty water and add cacao powder, 80ml hot water, ghee and MCT oil. Blend for 10-20 seconds or until creamy and well combined.
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.