Let’s face it, we don’t always have the time to create exquisite dishes and one tray bake meals are the perfect solution for an easy, throw together meal. This One Tray Bake Herb-Crusted Salmon is loaded with flavour and nutrients including omega-3 fatty acids, protein and B vitamins!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 salmon fillets, preferably wild-caught
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 250g stem cherry truss tomatoes
- Salt & pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine, parsley, dill, 4 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, zest and salt into a blender and pulse for 30 seconds or until combined.
- Place herb mixture into a bowl and stir through almond meal to create the salmon crust.
- Add salmon fillets to the baking tray and top with herb and almond meal mixture.
- Add tomatoes and broccoli to the baking tray, coat with remaining oil and season.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!
Recipe developed and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Elyse here.