Winter may be over in Australia, yet gastro seems to be everywhere you turn and a strong immune system focus should continue all year ’round. We make these Immune Gummies almost every week in our house – it might get a little messy with toddlers, but the joy they get from making their own food (and their Peppa Pig moulds) is all worth it.
- 1½ cups fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1-2 sachets Cymbiotika Vitamin C
- 1-2 tablespoons Manuka honey
- 2 serves probiotics e.g. Activated Probiotics Biome Daily Kids
- Add OJ to a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on top, allowing it to sit for a few minutes until bloomed.
- Heat on the stove on low heat, stirring regularly until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Allow to cool before adding the remaining ingredients and stirring well.
Transfer into moulds or a lined baking tray and place it in the fridge for at least an hour to set. If required, slice into squares and enjoy.
- These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.