Reishi and cacao are a match made in heaven, we couldn’t possibly keep this recipe to ourselves!
Reishi is one of our favourite mushroom powders traditionally used in Chinese medicine to balance spirit, support healthy immune system function and improve sleep quality, inducing deep sleep. This is the perfect evening snack to curb sugar cravings and promote healthy sleep and nervous system function.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 heaped teaspoon raw cacao
- 1/4 teaspoon reishi powder (e.g. SuperFeast)
- 100ml boiled water
- 200ml coconut milk (e.g. Pure Harvest CocoQuench)
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup, optional
- Add cacao and reishi powder to a large mug, add boiled water and stir well.
- Top with warmed milk and for a little sweetness if required, rice malt syrup. If you have a coffee machine, froth your milk as you would for a latte – enjoy!