These super simple Three Ingredient Weis Bars are the taste of summer and free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar. Sweetened with fresh mango and paired with all the right healthy fats, you really can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Ingredients (Serves 6-8)
- 2 mangoes, peeled & seeds removed
- 1 x 400ml can coconut cream
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Blend mango flesh and coconut cream in a high speed blender until well combined.Transfer into a lined baking tray and stir through nuts.
- Freeze before slicing into bars and serving. Best served straight from the freezer.
- Note: these are great for little ones, once you have introduced macadamia nuts, just add the nuts to the blender with the mangoes and coconut cream to avoid a choking hazard.