We get it, cereal can be convenient however it’s not worth the sugar crash and cravings that follow. Why not start your day with our Sugar Free Breakfast “Cereal”? Full of superfoods, protein and good fats for stable energy, it’s a fantastic way to start your day. It even doubles as a beautiful afternoon tea to starve off the 4pm munchies. This is definitely our new favourite.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 8 walnuts, crushed
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao nibs
- 150g natural/unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 1 small handful of raspberries
- 1/4 chopped banana, optional
- Unsweetened almond milk, to taste
- Ina small bowl, combine coconut, walnuts, seeds and cacao nibs.
- Add yoghurt, fruit and milk and stir thoroughly. Enjoy.
Short on time in the morning? Why not make up containers of the nuts and seeds as part of your Sunday food prep, that way you only need to add yoghurt and fruit and you have breakfast in one minute flat.