Full of superfoods, protein and good fats, this Sugar Free Breakfast “Cereal” is a fantastic way to start your day. It even doubles as a beautiful afternoon tea to stave off the 4pm munchies. This is definitely my new fave!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 8 walnuts halves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao nibs (optional)
- 150g natural/coconut yogurt
- 1 small handful of raspberries (optional)
- ¼ banana, chopped (optional)
- Unsweetened almond milk, to taste
- Combine coconut, walnuts, seeds and cacao in a small bowl.
- Add yogurt, fruit and milk and and stir thoroughly.
– For a little sweetness, include seasonal berries in your mix. I’m loving raspberries at the moment as they’re not too sweet and are just perfect after a morning training session!
– I like to also leave my finished combo in the freezer for a few minutes to allow the chia seeds to expand and form a delicious parfait (dessert anyone?!).
– Short on time in the morning? Why not make up containers of the nuts and seeds as part of your Sunday food prep, that way you only need to add yoghurt (and berries) and you have breakfast in one minute flat!