If you do anything this week, make these. Five ingredients, five minutes – a fantastic treat without the unnecessary gluten and sugar. Enjoy.
- 1½ cups almond meal
- 3 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 50g Pana chocolate or 85% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Combine almond meal, oil, rice malt syrup and water thoroughly.
- Gently fold through dark chocolate and form 10-12 medium cookies and place on grease proof baking paper.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool before serving (or do your best anyway – trust me, I burnt my tongue!)