Interested in LCHF and need healthy meal ideas minus the meat? We’ve got you covered in our LCHF Pescatarian Meal Plan.
There is a common misconception going around that you have to be a meat eater to adopt an LCHF lifestyle and this couldn’t be further from the truth. We set the record straight by showing you exactly how simple it can be and trust us when we say you don’t have to be a masterchef to create our nutrient dense, pescatarian-friendly meals!
We shed some light on LCHF myths, teach you how to eat real food and experiment with 20 recipes that are not only healthy, but simple, nutrient dense and delicious.
In our Lower Carbohydrate, Higher Fat (LCHF) Pescatarian 7-Day Meal Plan we provide you with:
* LCHF – The Myths. It’s time to set the record straight;
* LCHF – The Benefits. You’ll wonder how you ever lived otherwise;
* A 7-day meal plan packed with real food minus the starch (and red meat);
* A collection of nutrient dense and delicious LCHF recipes.
Here is a sneak peak into one of our delicious recipes contained in the eBook:
Asparagus, Pumpkin & Feta Frittata
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 8 eggs, free range
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup diced asparagus spears
- ½ cup grated pumpkin
- 100g goat’s feta, crumbled
- ½-1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk eggs and coconut cream in a large bowl.
- Add asparagus, pumpkin and feta to the bowl with all other ingredients and combine well.
- Pour into a round 20cm baking tin and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through and firm to touch. Allow to cool slightly before slicing in quarters. Store leftovers in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Take your health to the next level and grab yourself a copy for just $14.95 here.