A simple low carbohydrate breakfast that will optimise your blood sugar control and fuel your busy day ahead.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ½ cup pumpkin, chopped
- 30g grass-fed butter
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- ½ cup broccoli, floretted small
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 eggs, free range
- ½ avocado, mashed
- Lightly steam pumpkin.
- Heat butter in a large pan and add pumpkin and cook until caramelized, stirring throughout.
- Add zucchini and broccoli and cook for one to two minutes or until well covered and slightly softened.
- Add spinach and stir through well. Make two holes, crack eggs and allow to cook until your liking.
- Remove from the heat, transfer into a bowl, top with avocado and enjoy.