Introducing our Peanut Butter Keto Cups. We think these speak for themselves as all you need is five simple ingredients and five minutes of your time! The perfect gluten free, sugar free and dairy free snack that will satisfy any sweet cravings and keep your hunger at bay.
The abundance of healthy fats from the coconut oil and peanut butter in this recipe provide the body with a concentrated source of energy and therefore decreases any blood sugar crashes which often leads to sluggish energy and overeating.
I don’t think we need to give you another reason to give these a go do we?
Ingredients (Serves 10-12)
- 1 cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener or rice malt syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
1. Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and combine over medium heat for 2 minutes or until coconut oil has melted.
2. Transfer mixture evenly across muffin tray/s and freeze before serving.
3. Best eaten straight out of the freezer, where they can be stored.