This is the ultimate throw-together, gut healing meal that will take you no time at all and leave you feeling nourished and satisfied.
Bone broth is one of nature’s true superfoods and if you’re yet to give it a try, do yourself a favour and find out more about it here.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 2 cups grass fed bone broth (either homemade or using GevityRx)
- 120g chicken thigh, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, finely diced
- 1/2 carrot, finely diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon grass fed ghee
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- Vietnamese mint, optional
- Heath broth in small saucepan and bring to boil.
- Add chicken and poach until cooked through.
- Add vegetables, ghee, ginger and salt.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Take off heat, add fresh lemon, mint and enjoy.
Recipe developed by Head Honcho Steph Lowe and image shot by Elyse Lagos, TNN Practice Manager, Recipe Developer & Food Photographer. Learn more about Steph & Elyse here.