There really isn’t anything more to say about these – they really are the best good-for-you chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever eaten. Enjoy.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch rock salt
- 100g grass fed butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120-135g chocolate chips, I used Pana Organic
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine wet ingredient into a small bowl before transferring into the medium bowl and combining with dry ingredients.
- Carefully stir through chocolate chips.
- Using an ice-cream scoop or heaped tablespoon, roll dough mixture into balls, place on baking tray and gently flatten with a fork, making 16 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn off the oven and allow to sit for a further 5 minutes in the oven for a crunchier texture.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy.