Raspberries are an excellent source of vitamin-C and a powerful antioxidant. We’ve used them as the hero in our favourite warming dessert.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, melted
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Combine coconut flour, flakes, butter, rice malt syrup and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. The mixture should form when pressed in the palm of your hand, however expect it to be quite crumbly and easy to pour.
- Add raspberries to a lightly greased baking tray and pour crumble on top, pressing down firmly with your hands.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Cool before serving – delicious on its own or served with coconut ice cream.
Read why we love coconut flour here.