Gluten free, sugar free, low carb and packed with good fats and protein – these Raw Cashew & Chia Protein Bites are the perfect guilt-free sweet treat. Real food is the answer to most things in my opinion.
- 250g cashews
- 1 scoop (30g) of Bare Blends native WPI*
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1-1.5 tablespoons natvia, depending on desired sweetness
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia
- ¼ cup water
- Blend the nuts, protein powder, cacao, natvia and cinnamon and add to a large bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil and stir well.
- Add the chia seeds and water after soaking for 10 minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon and form balls that sit nicely in the palm of your hand. To prevent sticking, add a touch of oil to your hands prior to doing so. Makes 8-10.
- Sprinkle with chia and/or protein powder and chill in the fridge before serving.
*Use either their dark cacao or vanilla bean – it’s your choice!
- For dairy free or vegan, use a pea protein.
- These can’t be made nut free, but you may like to try my Nut Free Bliss Bites.