This is just as breakfast should be – packed with nutrient density from good fats, protein and vegetables. Nutrient density is the key to optimal nourishment, satiety, blood sugar control, weight management, performance, recovery….you name it. Set aside ten minutes to make this Super Easy Breakfast Frittata this week and you can start your day well fuelled, simply.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 8 eggs, free range
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 zucchini, grated
- ½ cup grated carrot or sweet potato
- 2 rashers bacon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk eggs and coconut cream in a large bowl.
- Add grated vegies.
- Finely chop bacon and fry off in coconut oil. Add to the bowl with all other ingredients and combine well.
- Pour into a round 20cm baking tin and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through and firm to touch. Allow to cool slightly before slicing in quarters. Store leftovers in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Need help transitioning to a real food lifestyle? Find out more about my consultation and program options here. Let me show you how easy natural nutrition can be.