Skip to content
Recipe: All Natural Cherry Ripe
- ½ cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 cup organic frozen cherries
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt coconut oil and butter in a saucepan. Add the cacao and rice malt syrup and stir well to combine.
- On the baking tray, layer the cherries and coconut flakes down evenly and sprinkle the shredded coconut on top.
- Pour the cacao mixture over the cherries and coconut flakes and transfer to the freezer for an hour to set.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and cut into bite size pieces. Store in the freezer.