My Easter gift to you – gluten free, sugar free, dairy free and soy free chocolate. It’s extremely low fructose too. This will bring back childhood memories, satisfy your sweet tooth, and ensure you get through Easter without having to go up a belt size. You’re welcome.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter/spread
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or 4 large squares 85% dark chocolate*
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl and melt over boiling water until thoroughly combined and slightly runny.
- Pour into moulds, or spread onto a tray lined with baking paper and freeze for half an hour.
- Remove from moulds, or cut into bite sized pieces and serve. If you’re making it in advance, simply store in an airtight container in the freezer.
* Simply form into chocolate shavings and add to the mix. It won’t be completely sugar free though, so the choice is yours.