Smoothies are the perfect post-exercise refuel. If you’re yet to try Bare Blends protein, you’re missing out! Grab some here. This is heaven in a cup.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 cup water
- 50ml coconut milk e.g. Pure Harvest CocoQuench
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30g chocolate protein powder e.g. Bare Blends WPI
- 1/3-1 tray ice
- Add liquids and chia seeds to the blender and sit for 10 minutes for the chia seeds to go to work.
- Add banana, cacao, cacao nibs and cinnamon to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add protein powder and ice and blend until thick but smooth. Add more ice for a thicker smoothie.
- Pour into a jar and transport with you as required. Enjoy.