Five ingredients and five minutes of prep time. Perfection. You’ll never need sugar-ladden commercial chocolate again. Read about how good cacao is for you here.
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- ½ cup cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1-2 tablespoons rice malt syrup, depending on desired sweetness
- 1-2 tablespoons chili flakes, depending on how much bite you like!
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan. Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into a lined tin or 10 individual patty pans and freeze for 30 minutes.
- If you have used a tin, slice into bite size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container and eat straight from the freezer or fridge. Divine.
Image by Sarah Craven Photography.